Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Remko Popma <re...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/18 16:55:25 UTC

Re: Register Log4j 2 in Graylog marketplace

Mikael,

Looks like this needs at least a README and a release. Should we do this
when we release 2.6 then? Someone needs to prepare the README.

Also, what kind of GitHub permissions would be required?

Remko

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.
I'm sure some sweet XSLT could do that.

--
Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: Register Log4j 2 in Graylog marketplace

Posted by Mikael Ståldal <mi...@magine.com>.
Did we get anywhere on this?

--
[image: MagineTV]

*Mikael Ståldal*
Senior software developer

*Magine TV*
mikael.staldal@magine.com

email.

Re: Register Log4j 2 in Graylog marketplace

Posted by Mikael Ståldal <mi...@magine.com>.

--
[image: MagineTV]

*Mikael Ståldal*
Senior software developer

*Magine TV*
mikael.staldal@magine.com

email.

Re: Register Log4j 2 in Graylog marketplace

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.

--
Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: Register Log4j 2 in Graylog marketplace

Posted by Mikael Ståldal <mi...@magine.com>.

--
[image: MagineTV]

*Mikael Ståldal*
Senior software developer

*Magine TV*
mikael.staldal@magine.com

email.

Re: Register Log4j 2 in Graylog marketplace

Posted by Mikael Ståldal <mi...@magine.com>.

--
[image: MagineTV]

*Mikael Ståldal*
Senior software developer

*Magine TV*
mikael.staldal@magine.com

email.

Re: Register Log4j 2 in Graylog marketplace

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.

--
Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: Register Log4j 2 in Graylog marketplace

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.

Posted by Mikael Ståldal <mi...@magine.com>.

--
[image: MagineTV]

*Mikael Ståldal*
Senior software developer

*Magine TV*
mikael.staldal@magine.com

email.

Re: Register Log4j 2 in Graylog marketplace

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.

--
Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: Register Log4j 2 in Graylog marketplace

Posted by Mikael Ståldal <mi...@magine.com>.

--
[image: MagineTV]

*Mikael Ståldal*
Senior software developer

*Magine TV*
mikael.staldal@magine.com

email.

Re: Register Log4j 2 in Graylog marketplace

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.
Or should I say, fleshing it out. I enjoy writing readme files. ;)

--
Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: Register Log4j 2 in Graylog marketplace

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.

--
Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: Register Log4j 2 in Graylog marketplace

Posted by Mikael Ståldal <mi...@magine.com>.

--
[image: MagineTV]

*Mikael Ståldal*
Senior software developer

*Magine TV*
mikael.staldal@magine.com

email.

Re: Register Log4j 2 in Graylog marketplace

Posted by Remko Popma <re...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.

--
Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: Register Log4j 2 in Graylog marketplace

Posted by Mikael Ståldal <mi...@magine.com>.

--
[image: MagineTV]

*Mikael Ståldal*