Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Norman Maurer <nm...@spam-box.de> on 2006/02/19 11:46:01 UTC

Patch i send to list

Hi,

just a quick question.. You guys see the patch i send to the list for
check for helo beofre accept Mailfrom ? I just aks cause i get no error
but not see a mail in the mailinglist..

bye

Re: Patch i send to list

Posted by Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org>.
Norman Maurer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> just a quick question.. You guys see the patch i send to the list for
> check for helo beofre accept Mailfrom ? I just aks cause i get no error
> but not see a mail in the mailinglist..

I saw the HELO patch and marked it as a TODO.
I'll have more time to work on James starting from the next week.

About the HELO patch it would be cool if you could add a Test for the
HELO patch. Looking at the SMTPServer tests committed by Bernd it should
be easy to create a test to prove that the old behaviour was not
enforcing the HELO and the new one work fine. Every patch (the smaller
one too) should have its own test.

Stefano