Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by adam colin <cj...@yahoo.com> on 2000/11/09 18:17:32 UTC

Call to extension function failed: unable to load language: javascriptCall to extension function failed: unable to load language: javascript

I can't seem to get the javascript to load into
bsf..??
under xalan.

I have bsfengines.jar, bsf.jar(1.2) and js.jar (1.5)
in my classpath and still get the following error

Call to extension function failed: unable to load
language: javascript

i have been at this all afternoon so any help would be
appreciated..

http://shopping.yahoo.com/

Re: where are the api docs for DOMStreamer, DOMFactory, and ComposerGenerator classes?

Posted by Ross Burton <ro...@lineone.net>.
On Thu, 9 Nov 2000, Tien Duc Nguyen wrote:

>           In a piece of code that I have to maintain, there is an import
> of org.apache.cocoon.generators.ComposerGenerator,
> or.apache.cocoon.xml.util.DOMFactory and
> org.apache.cocoon.xml.util.DOMStreamer.
> In the cocoon 1.8 release, the api docs doesn't heve these classes.
> Where can I find it?
> The latest cvs build doesn't even have the api docs!

All of those classes are from Cocoon 2, not Cocoon 1.x.  You'll have to
checkout the cocoon 2 development branch from CVS, see the web site.

Ross Burton

where are the api docs for DOMStreamer, DOMFactory, and ComposerGenerator classes?

Posted by Tien Duc Nguyen <ti...@reevescommunication.com>.
Hi all,

          In a piece of code that I have to maintain, there is an import
of org.apache.cocoon.generators.ComposerGenerator,
or.apache.cocoon.xml.util.DOMFactory and
org.apache.cocoon.xml.util.DOMStreamer.
In the cocoon 1.8 release, the api docs doesn't heve these classes.
Where can I find it?
The latest cvs build doesn't even have the api docs!

Thanks.
TIen duc
tienducn@reevescommunication.com