Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Paul McMahan <pa...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/02 16:19:42 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Release Devtools maven-plugins-1.0

On Oct 30, 2007, at 10:47 AM, Donald Woods wrote:

> Discussion thread for the maven-plugins-1.0 release...
>
> -Donald

Will the scm info in these two poms be updated when you create the tag?

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/devtools/maven-plugins/
branches/1.0/maven-emf-plugin/pom.xml
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/devtools/maven-plugins/
branches/1.0/maven-eclipsepde-plugin/pom.xml

Best wishes,
Paul

Re: [DISCUSS] Release Devtools maven-plugins-1.0

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.
Yes, I'll update those 2 sub poms when the tag is cut and published.
Thanks for catching it.

-Donald