Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Gracelin Priya <gp...@kodiakptt.com> on 2017/07/07 12:21:46 UTC

Ignite Visor - Help

Hi,

1.       When starting ignitevisorcmd.sh, is there a option to provide the configuration file in the command prompt when starting.

2.       When ignitevisorcmd is started and open command is given it is not listing the configuration files which are kept outside IGNITE_HOME. Should all the xmls be copied in $IGNITE_HOME/config folder  to be listed or is there any way to get them also listed?

3.       Twenty entries are populated in employee cache. When listed in visor it is showing total as 40.  Heap size 20 and off-heap size 20. Can someone please explain? Employee cache is partitioned cache without any backup configured.

visor> cache -a
Time of the snapshot: 07/07/17, 17:49:22
+==================================================================================================================+
|    Name(@)    |    Mode     | Nodes | Entries (Heap / Off-heap)  |   Hits    |  Misses   |   Reads   |  Writes   |
+==================================================================================================================+
| Employee(@c0) | PARTITIONED | 1     | min: 40 (20 / 20)          | min: 0    | min: 0    | min: 0    | min: 0    |
|               |             |       | avg: 40.00 (20.00 / 20.00) | avg: 0.00 | avg: 0.00 | avg: 0.00 | avg: 0.00 |
|               |             |       | max: 40 (20 / 20)          | max: 0    | max: 0    | max: 0    | max: 0    |
+------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+

Cache 'Employee(@c0)':
| Name(@)                     | Employee(@c0)   |
| Nodes                       | 1               |
| Total size Min/Avg/Max      | 40 / 40.00 / 40 |
|   Heap size Min/Avg/Max     | 20 / 20.00 / 20 |
|   Off-heap size Min/Avg/Max | 20 / 20.00 / 20 |

Nodes for: Employee(@c0)
+=============================================================================================================+
|      Node ID8(@), IP      | CPUs | Heap Used | CPU Load |   Up Time    |         Size         | Hi/Mi/Rd/Wr |
+=============================================================================================================+
| 25F9F385(@n0), 10.2.0.160 | 32   | 3.10 %    | 0.23 %   | 01:03:30:527 | Total: 40            | Hi: 0       |
|                           |      |           |          |              |   Heap: 20           | Mi: 0       |
|                           |      |           |          |              |   Off-Heap: 20       | Rd: 0       |
|                           |      |           |          |              |   Off-Heap Memory: 0 | Wr: 0       |
+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
'Hi' - Number of cache hits.
'Mi' - Number of cache misses.
'Rd' - number of cache reads.
'Wr' - Number of cache writes.

Thanks,
Priya

RE: Ignite Visor - Help

Posted by Vasiliy Sisko <vs...@gridgain.com>.
Hello @sgracelin

You can start Visor cmd like this: ignitevisorcmd -cfg=/test/folder/test.xml
Note, you can get help about available options: ignitevisorcmd -? or
ignitevisorcmd -help

As for second problem, could you provide simple reproducer (config + code
that insert data)  that we can debug?

RE: Ignite Visor - Help

Posted by Gracelin Priya <gp...@kodiakptt.com>.
Val,

I am using Gridgain 8.1.1. open -cpath is not working. It is listing to select a configuration path from the list. Can you please help is there any other way?

visor> open -cpath /test/folder/test.xml

Local configuration files:
+==========================================================================================+
| #  |                                 Configuration File                                  |
+==========================================================================================+
| 0  | config/default-config.xml                                                           |
| 1  | benchmarks/config/ignite-base-config.xml                                            |
| 2  | benchmarks/config/ignite-localhost-config.xml                                       |
| 3  | benchmarks/config/ignite-multicast-config.xml                                       |
| 4  | benchmarks/config/ignite-remote-config.xml                                          |
| 5  | benchmarks/sources/config/ignite-base-config.xml                                    |
| 6  | benchmarks/sources/config/ignite-localhost-config.xml                               |
| 7  | benchmarks/sources/config/ignite-multicast-config.xml                               |
| 8  | benchmarks/sources/config/ignite-remote-config.xml                                  |
| 9  | bin/include/visorui/demo/visor-demo-base.xml                                        |
| 10 | (?) bin/include/visorui/demo/visor-demo-secure.xml                                  |
| 11 | (?) bin/include/visorui/demo/visor-demo.xml                                         |
| 12 | config/kodiak/GGLoadTest.xml                                                        |
| 13 | config/kodiak/client-ignite.xml                                                     |
| 14 | config/kodiak/default-client.xml                                                    |
| 15 | config/kodiak/default-server.xml                                                    |
| 16 | (?) config/router/default-router.xml                                                |
| 17 | examples/config/client-auth-allow-all.xml                                           |
| 18 | examples/config/client-auth-readonly.xml                                            |
| 19 | examples/config/dr/dr1-node.xml                                                     |
| 20 | examples/config/dr/dr1-sender-receiver-hub.xml                                      |
| 21 | examples/config/dr/dr2-node.xml                                                     |
| 22 | examples/config/dr/dr2-sender-receiver-hub.xml                                      |
| 23 | examples/config/example-cache.xml                                                   |
| 24 | examples/config/example-default.xml                                                 |
| 25 | (?) examples/config/example-ignite.xml                                              |
| 26 | examples/config/example-memory-policies.xml                                         |
| 27 | examples/config/filesystem/example-igfs.xml                                         |
| 28 | examples/config/persistentstore/example-persistent-store.xml                        |
| 29 | examples/config/server-auth.xml                                                     |
| 30 | examples/config/spark/example-shared-rdd.xml                                        |
| 31 | examples/src/main/java/org/apache/ignite/examples/misc/springbean/spring-bean.xml   |
| 32 | platforms/cpp/examples/compute-example/config/compute-example.xml                   |
| 33 | platforms/cpp/examples/continuous-query-example/config/continuous-query-example.xml |
| 34 | platforms/cpp/examples/odbc-example/config/example-odbc.xml                         |
| 35 | platforms/cpp/examples/put-get-example/config/example-cache.xml                     |
| 36 | platforms/cpp/examples/query-example/config/query-example.xml                       |

Choose configuration file number ('c' to cancel) [0]:

[...]

My cache configuration is default configuration except that I have configured one backup. Can you please explain why the total is coming as 40, when I actually inserted only 20 records?

Regards,
Priya