Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Duncan Krebs <li...@krebsnet.com> on 2004/12/08 20:37:03 UTC

Getting the value of a maven property at the command prop

Hi,
I know how to set a maven property at the command prompt but I'm wondering if there is a way to have maven spit out the value of a property at the prompt so I can see what value is currently being used . Thanks.

Re: Getting the value of a maven property at the command prop

Posted by Duncan Krebs <li...@krebsnet.com>.
Thanks Eric.