Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Alexandre Rafalovitch <ar...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/13 13:42:05 UTC

Feedback requested on SOLR-9601 (DIH Example cleanup)

Hi,

I've been long threatening to reduce at least some example
configurations down to the absolute minimums.

So I now have a trial one at SOLR-9601, where I cleanup DIH Tika
example. I would appreciate somebody doing a review of this
(especially the solrconfig.xml) to see if I have cut out too much for
their comfort. To make it easy to review, it is a directory zip, not a
patch yet, so it just needs to be dropped next to the rest of the DIH
examples.

If that looks ok, then I will probably gutter the rest of the DIH
examples in the similar way.

And after that, we can look at other examples, though that's more
complicated as we do need to have full schema definitions and
reasonably full solrconfig.xml somewhere.

Regards,
  Alex.

----
http://www.solr-start.com/ - Resources for Solr users, new and experienced