Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Krishnamoorthy J (HCL Financial Services)" <Kr...@hcl.in> on 2007/03/08 12:04:43 UTC

RE: how to get custom WSDL during runtime instead of generated WSDL in Axis 2

After referring to the article here
http://www.developer.com/open/article.php/10930_3589126_2 "Relating
wslds And Services in a Service Archive File", and this one
http://www.wso2.org/library/112

I have my service name in services.xml, wsdl service name, wsdl name and
service archive name all set to the same name. Still only generated WSDL
is coming when accessing service?wsdl instead of my custom WSDL. Could
any please explain what may be the problem?

Also how to disable the SOAP12 bindings during generation?

Thanks,

Krishna

Posted by axelspin <sp...@knmi.nl>.

Ok, it works partially for me.. I still have get the  <soap:address
location=../>  changed at runtime.. some ideas?