Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Airsay Longcon <ai...@gmail.com> on 2020/09/15 18:51:46 UTC

Unable to create address for customers

Hi everyone,
So I'm having issues adding customers address when creating a customer. Has anyone come across this problem? I am test running  Fineract 1.4 binary for download.

I experienced this using the web-app and the community-app running on a Windows 10 machine with MySQL 5.7, JDK 11.0.8

Any advice will be appreciated as this is holding back a possible project

Warm regards

Re: Unable to create address for customers

Posted by Airsay Longcon <ai...@gmail.com>.
Hi everyone
Thank you all for the  responses. I'm certain it isn't the issue of Mandatory Street address as I have already disabled that in m_field_configuration table. I will look a bit into it but it only arose when I deployed the publicly available binary as well as when I built code from the repo. I have a 19.12 which doesn't give this issue

Posted by Bharath Gowda <bg...@mifos.org>.
Hi  Airsay,

http://mifos.org  <http://facebook.com/mifos>
<http://www.twitter.com/mifos>