Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Anil <an...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/29 11:43:43 UTC

Fwd: Highlights on Expanded results

Hi,

Solr expanded results are not highlighted and there are no utilities to use
fragment and highlight explicitly,

any alternative to support highlight expand results feature  ?

Please let me know if we can use the highlight handlers explicitly.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Anil

Re: Highlights on Expanded results

Posted by Anil <an...@gmail.com>.
Another jira for the same,

Hi joel,
could you please share some information on DocTransformer? any sample
example ?

Regards,
Anil

Posted by Erik Hatcher <er...@gmail.com>.