Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Jean-Marie Landri <je...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/24 00:10:50 UTC

How to Change openmeetings Path to domain name?

Hello,
Is there some tutorial about how to change openmeetings path from,
http://My_Ip:5080/openmeetings
http://My_Domain_Name:5080/openmeetings

and how to erase the "5080" to something like "sometext"?

what will be the steps in openmeetings and domain side

Thank you

RE: How to Change openmeetings Path to domain name?

Posted by Stephen Cottham <St...@robertbird.com.au>.
Jean-Marie,

You don't copy the exact text they are not commands for the config, it
was just as an example of where to put the files. = just means copy your
cert files as instructed via WINSCP or equiv (Highlighted in red)

In your case it would be something like copy your pem and key files to

/etc/ssl/certs/

and

/etc/ssl/private/

Best regards