Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by yi he <he...@hotmail.com> on 2001/09/14 11:29:17 UTC

Can't get HttpServletRequest from RunData.getRequest

Hi, friends

Have you ever tried to get HttpServletRequest from RunData.getRequest()?  I
just want to make portlet work like a servlet but I can't make it.

My portlet is designed to display and handle a form.  When the form is
shown, I fill it it and press enter.  When I use RunData.getString(my
variable), I can get the value of the variable in the form.  But When I use
request=RunData.getRequest() and values=request.getParameterValues, I can't
get the variable value.  Could any one please help?

Thanks a lot!!!

Regards
Yuxiong