Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Shane Witbeck <sh...@cloudsoftcorp.com> on 2013/03/04 16:53:59 UTC

troubleshooting console access

I've just stood up a CS 4.1-snapshot environment and I can't seem to connect to any new instances via the "View console" in web ui. There's a popup window that tries to connect to 172-16-8-37.realhostip.com but eventually times out.

What steps can I take to troubleshoot not being able to connect?

Thanks,
Shane

Re: troubleshooting console access

Posted by Shane Witbeck <sh...@digitalsanctum.com>.