Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com> on 2003/05/02 03:51:25 UTC

RE: Performance degradation with 1.1RC1

My last check-in today fixed the problem :) :) Please try tonight's build.

RC 1      :  9.945 seconds
RC 2      : 36.562 seconds
Latest CVS:  9.434 seconds

Thanks,
dims

=====

http://search.yahoo.com

RE: Performance degradation with 1.1RC1

Posted by Mark Derricutt <ma...@talios.com>.
On Sat, 03 May 2003 18:32:42 +1200, Davanum Srinivas wrote:

> You will see the same pattern if you use HTTP (for all 3 cases RC1, RC2,
> Latest CVS) or HTTPS.

Ah ok - just wondered as we've recently noticed problems with our .NET
client application doing strange things and running really slowly and
dying that coincided with running RC2 on the server.  However, I think
thats an internet .NET "flaw" that just happens to be mixing with this
issue.

mark

--
...turn to the light - don't be frightened by the shadows it creates,
 ...turn to the light - turning away could be a terrible mistake

RE: Performance degradation with 1.1RC1

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com>.
Mark,

You will see the same pattern if you use HTTP (for all 3 cases RC1, RC2, Latest CVS) or HTTPS.

Thanks
-- dims

Posted by Mark Derricutt <ma...@talios.com>.

Posted by Marc Esher <jo...@cablespeed.com>.
So what did you fix?

This should be pretty instructive for all of us.

Thanks.

Marc

*******

********