Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by James Conner <co...@directvinternet.com> on 2002/01/03 22:50:57 UTC

Suggested areas of development!

Is their a task list, defect list, or suggested areas of development
that I could access so that I can begin contribute to this group?

RE: Suggested areas of development!

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@octo.com>.
Welcome aboard James !

Generally speaking, all communications go through the mailing-list and
then we take it from there and into documentation, as defined below.

- For task list (I called it todo list), see
http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/todo.html
- For defect list, there is bugzilla, see
http://nagoya.apache.org/bugzilla/
- For suggested areas of development, feel free to propose anything on
the mailing lists (either user or dev depending on the perspective).

All this can be found on the cactus web site :
http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus

There is also a little guide on the cactus web site on how someone can
contribute to the project. See
http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/contributing.html

Thanks
-Vincent