Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by kgopi <kg...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/27 09:50:03 UTC

ActiveMq test using Jmeter

Hi,
I have activemq based application and it is server, clients communication
oriented. I have installed Jmeter in a separate machine. I am trying to test
the activemq application through Jmeter tool. Can u help me how to configure
and test the application.

Re: ActiveMq test using Jmeter

Posted by jlindwall <jl...@yahoo.com>.
I am currently using jmeter to do some testing of several JMS servers,
including activeMQ 5.9.0.  I'd be happy to help but you need to be more
specific; specifically what kind of problem are you having?

In the JMS PUblisher/Subscriber Samplers provided by jmeter, you can either
use a jndi.properties file to provide some of the config values or just
enter them in the GUI form. I recommend using the GUI/ With a
jndi.properties file you need to actually jar it up and shove it into the
jmeter lib dir which (to me at least) was non-intuitive.