Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Frank Martínez <mn...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/01 05:40:37 UTC

Re: Bulk email with nifi

Hi Joe,

Thanks for your response. Spam is a huge annoying problem these days, and
it makes things hard for authentic email delivery. We deliver mostly
invoices and accounting reports to our subscribers. I personally hate SMTP,
but it is still the standard business communication protocol.

I think backpressure and resilience are the key points to our smtp
platform, so thanks to your advise we will try nifi in this scenario.

Many thanks,

Frank.

--
Frank D. Martínez M.