Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by og...@yahoo.com on 2008/04/13 05:55:58 UTC

Wiki -> email -> nutch-dev?

Hi,

It looks like Nutch's Wiki is not configured to send email to nutch-dev when its pages are changed.  Is this on purpose?  Not that I need more email in my life, but it does help (me) passively keep track of new knowledge posted on the Wiki.

I see there are recent changes listed on http://wiki.apache.org/nutch/RecentChanges but no emails about them were delivered.  Who can turn that on?

Thanks,
Otis

Re: Wiki -> email -> nutch-dev?

Posted by Dennis Kubes <ku...@apache.org>.
Strange.  It should send out email.  Perhaps it is down again.  I have
seen the email function go down in the past.

Dennis