Posted to users@maven.apache.org by diroussel <na...@diroussel.xsmail.com> on 2007/03/05 19:52:52 UTC

Re: [m2] maven-site-plugin not generating proper modules nav menu

The stripping of the hostname from full URLs, and then getting it wrong,
drove me mad too.

I've got it all working now.   Maven 2.0.4, maven-site-plugin 2.0-beta5

What do you have in your <url/> in your sub poms?  I only set the url in the
parent pom, and don't mention it in the sub poms.

David