Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Anna Simbirtsev <as...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/01 18:46:18 UTC

Feedback panel in Modal window

Hi,

I have a feedback panel in Modal window, but for some reason it does not
work.

contact_form.add(new FeedbackPanel("feedback"));

I get the following messages:

WARN  - WebSession                 - Component-targetted feedback message
was left unrendered. This could be because you are missing a FeedbackPanel
on the page.  Message: [FeedbackMessage message = "Field
'contact_postalcode' is required.", reporter = contact_postalcode, level =
ERROR]

In the page source it shows:

<wicket:panel> </wicket:panel>

Thanks,

Anna

CSS order

Posted by Stefan Lindner <li...@visionet.de>.
How can I asure that a CSS header contribution is rendered into <head>
AFTER another css reference. To explain it a little bit more:
If I use wicket.datetime.DatePicker the line

	<link id="yui__dyn_0" type="text/css" charset="utf-8"
rel="stylesheet"
href="resources/org.apache.wicket.extensions.yui.YuiLib/calendar/assets/
skins/sam/calendar.css">

If I want to customize some elements of the DatePicker I need my own CSS
to load AFTER calendar.css.

Overriding DatePicker.renderHead like

	@Override
	public void renderHead(IHeaderResponse response) {
		super.renderHead(response);
		response.renderCSSReference(new
ResourceReference(CSS.class, "myCal.css"));
	}

Does not work. It places myCal.css always BEFORE calendar.css

Stefan

Re: Feedback panel in Modal window

Posted by Anna Simbirtsev <as...@gmail.com>.
Thanks. Its working now, I just had to implement onError function for the
AjaxSubmitLink.

On Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 4:29 PM, vermas <sh...@us.bosch.com> wrote:

> Try to add feedbackpanel inside the panel and inside the form.
>
> <wicket:panel>
> <form>
> rest of your html code
> </form>
> </wicket:panel>
>
> Thanks
>

> Anna Simbirtsev wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have a feedback panel in Modal window, but for some reason it does not
> > work.

> > contact_form.add(new FeedbackPanel("feedback"));
> >
> > I get the following messages:
> >
> > WARN  - WebSession                 - Component-targetted feedback message
> > was left unrendered. This could be because you are missing a
> FeedbackPanel
> > on the page.  Message: [FeedbackMessage message = "Field
> > 'contact_postalcode' is required.", reporter = contact_postalcode, level
> =
> > ERROR]
> >
> > In the page source it shows:

> > <wicket:panel> </wicket:panel>