Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by "Wu, James C." <Ja...@disney.com> on 2013/04/09 23:50:16 UTC

how to start apacheds from mvn build

Hi,

I have build the trunk branch of apacheds with the following command.
   mvn3 clean install -DskipTests

Can someone let me know how to start the service from the build result of the above command?

Regards,

James

Re: how to start apacheds from mvn build

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Le 4/9/13 11:50 PM, Wu, James C. a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I have build the trunk branch of apacheds with the following command.
>    mvn3 clean install -DskipTests
>
> Can someone let me know how to start the service from the build result of the above command?

sure, the binary is present in apacheds/service

Just run apacheds.sh there

You can also build the installer for your platform :

mvn clean install -Pinstallers -DskipTests

The installers should be found in the installers/target/installers
directory.

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com