Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Rapheal Sheejo <sh...@yahoo.com> on 2003/07/24 16:44:37 UTC

Tomcat 5

Hi Sirs,

I have installed Tomcat 5 in my system and I try to run one simple JSTL jsp page, some error has come. Please help me to give one solution to this.Please send the help file for configuring Tomcat 5 to run JSTL..The error is "org.apache.jasper.JasperException: The absolute uri: http://java.sun.com/jstl/core_rt cannot be resolved in either".
The code is
<%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jstl/core_rt" prefix="c" %>
        You sent the following request headers:
                <th>
                    Header
                </th>
                <th>
                    Value
                </th>
        <c:forEach var="entry" items="${header}">
                    ${entry.key}
                    ${entry.value}

        </c:forEach>
Regards