Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Saikat Kanjilal <sx...@hotmail.com> on 2013/04/02 22:27:01 UTC

Mahout-1025, Need input

Hello Mahout dev Folks,
Can a comitter who's working on or can help with Mahout-1025 respond to my latest jira comments.  Thanks again.
Regards

RE: Mahout-1025, Need input

Posted by Saikat Kanjilal <sx...@hotmail.com>.
Didnt hear back on this, added an explanation of CVB, please review and let me know if anything else needs to be documented.  If not I will move to the next JIRA issue.
Regards

Re: Mahout-1025, Need input

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
Jake?