Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Imants Firsts <im...@inbox.lv> on 2008/04/02 21:14:37 UTC

Mixin rendering a component

Can mixin render a component, for example TextField? I
know that that it does not support templates and that
it can render the <input> tag directly.
But I would like the mixin to add a component to form,
so that it can be processed when the form is submitted.
Is something like that possible with mixins?

Imants

RE: Mixin rendering a component

Posted by Jonathan Barker <jo...@gmail.com>.
Actually, that's an interesting point. In general, I don't do crawlable
apps, so it's not an issue.

Keep the list out of your main form.  In the list, generate a column that
contains a form (one for each row) with the context set to the id of the
item to be deleted. Submit button now triggers your delete.

Same approach - different tool.

Posted by Imants Firsts <im...@inbox.lv>.

Posted by Jonathan Barker <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Imants Firsts <im...@inbox.lv>.