Posted to general@gump.apache.org by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org> on 2003/05/29 20:01:24 UTC

Depending on Fortress Tools

We have a situation where we need to use Fortress-Tools in some builds,
and we need to integrate that with GUMP.

Essentially we have something where Excalibur-XMLUtil,
Excalibur-Monitor, and Excalibur-DataSource are no longer needed by
Fortress (that dependency has been broken) but they need an ANT task
created by Fortress to finish their build.

What is the best way of going about that.  Officially, all I need
is the "fortress-tools-1.0.jar" from the build in each of the other
projects.

Re: Depending on Fortress Tools

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org>.
Berin Loritsch wrote:
> We have a situation where we need to use Fortress-Tools in some builds,
> and we need to integrate that with GUMP.
>
> Essentially we have something where Excalibur-XMLUtil,
> Excalibur-Monitor, and Excalibur-DataSource are no longer needed by
> Fortress (that dependency has been broken) but they need an ANT task
> created by Fortress to finish their build.
>
> What is the best way of going about that.  Officially, all I need
> is the "fortress-tools-1.0.jar" from the build in each of the other
> projects.

This took a REALLY long time to get to the list, but I hopefully figured
it out.  If I repost after the next GUMP run, you'll know I didn't
figure it out.