Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Peter Stavrinides <p....@albourne.com> on 2007/01/29 14:10:16 UTC

AjaxShellDelegate Bug fix

Hi Jessie, and the list

Recently I run into some trouble with the shell component, but I noticed
that a fix has already been done:

see:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/tapestry/tapestry4/trunk/tapestry-framework/src/java/org/apache/tapestry/dojo/AjaxShellDelegate.java?view=log
Revision *475491*
<http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=rev&revision=475491> - ( view
<http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/tapestry/tapestry4/trunk/tapestry-framework/src/java/org/apache/tapestry/dojo/AjaxShellDelegate.java?revision=475491&view=markup>)
(download
<http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/tapestry/tapestry4/trunk/tapestry-framework/src/java/org/apache/tapestry/dojo/AjaxShellDelegate.java?revision=475491>)
(annotate
<http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/tapestry/tapestry4/trunk/tapestry-framework/src/java/org/apache/tapestry/dojo/AjaxShellDelegate.java?annotate=475491>)
- [select for diffs]
<http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/tapestry/tapestry4/trunk/tapestry-framework/src/java/org/apache/tapestry/dojo/AjaxShellDelegate.java?r1=475491&view=log>

Modified /Wed Nov 15 23:24:20 2006 UTC/ (2 months, 1 week ago) by
/jkuhnert/

 I use Tapestry 4.1 stable, In 4.1 paths are built like this:
_dojoPath.getResourceLocation().getPath()).getAbsoluteURL()

Jessie has changed it to use IAsset.buildURL() so it looks like this now:
_dojoPath.buildURL()

So if I understand correctly paths are now relative so my output changes
from:
        http://localhost:8081/IRM/app?service=asset&path=%2Fdojo%2Fdojo.js
to something like this:
        /IRM/app?service=asset&path=%2Fdojo%2F

Am I right?  ... thanks a lot for your help, and for this fix.

Peter

PS: When is the next stable release scheduled for?

--
Peter Stavrinides
Albourne Partners (Cyprus) Ltd

If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify the sender, delete it and do not read, act upon, print, disclose, copy, retain or redistribute it. Please visit http://www.albourne.com/email.html for important additional terms relating to this e-mail.

Re: AjaxShellDelegate Bug fix

Posted by Peter Stavrinides <p....@albourne.com>.
No Andy, using 4.1 but I think I better do an upgrade tonight... cheers.

Posted by andyhot <an...@di.uoa.gr>.

Peter Stavrinides wrote:
> Hi Jessie, and the list
>
> Recently I run into some trouble with the shell component, but I
> noticed that a fix has already been done:
>
> see:
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/tapestry/tapestry4/trunk/tapestry-framework/src/java/org/apache/tapestry/dojo/AjaxShellDelegate.java?view=log
>
> Revision *475491*
> <http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=rev&revision=475491> - ( view
> <http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/tapestry/tapestry4/trunk/tapestry-framework/src/java/org/apache/tapestry/dojo/AjaxShellDelegate.java?revision=475491&view=markup>)
> (download
> <http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/tapestry/tapestry4/trunk/tapestry-framework/src/java/org/apache/tapestry/dojo/AjaxShellDelegate.java?revision=475491>)
> (annotate
> <http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/tapestry/tapestry4/trunk/tapestry-framework/src/java/org/apache/tapestry/dojo/AjaxShellDelegate.java?annotate=475491>)
> - [select for diffs]
> <http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/tapestry/tapestry4/trunk/tapestry-framework/src/java/org/apache/tapestry/dojo/AjaxShellDelegate.java?r1=475491&view=log>
>
> Modified /Wed Nov 15 23:24:20 2006 UTC/ (2 months, 1 week ago) by
> /jkuhnert/
>
> I use Tapestry 4.1 stable, In 4.1 paths are built like this:
> _dojoPath.getResourceLocation().getPath()).getAbsoluteURL()
>
> Jessie has changed it to use IAsset.buildURL() so it looks like this now:
> _dojoPath.buildURL()
>
> So if I understand correctly paths are now relative so my output
> changes from:
>        http://localhost:8081/IRM/app?service=asset&path=%2Fdojo%2Fdojo.js
> to something like this:
>        /IRM/app?service=asset&path=%2Fdojo%2F
>
> Am I right?  ... thanks a lot for your help, and for this fix.
>
> Peter
>
> PS: When is the next stable release scheduled for?

--
Andreas Andreou - andyhot@apache.org - http://andyhot.di.uoa.gr
Tapestry / Tacos developer