Posted to asp@perl.apache.org by Dariusz Pietrzak <ey...@nowanet.lub.pl> on 2003/02/13 10:02:19 UTC

WebMail in ASP?

Hello,
 does anyone know some good WebMail package that uses ASP?
I looked at some using perl ( Wing - seems dead since 1999 ) and
Open WebMail seems to be the best ( and actively maintained ), but it's
rather largish piece of code, and was written with idea that it'll be
running suid ( although it works fine without it ) and it uses it's own
session management ( and i'd prefer Apache::ASP sessions ).

regards, Eyck.

Re: WebMail in ASP?

Posted by Csongor Fagyal <co...@conceptonline.hu>.
Dariusz Pietrzak wrote:

>Hello,
> does anyone know some good WebMail package that uses ASP?
>I looked at some using perl ( Wing - seems dead since 1999 ) and
>Open WebMail seems to be the best ( and actively maintained ), but it's
>rather largish piece of code, and was written with idea that it'll be
>running suid ( although it works fine without it ) and it uses it's own
>session management ( and i'd prefer Apache::ASP sessions ).

I guess we shall write one :-)
We use SquirrelMail, but that is in PHP (brrr!)

- Cs.