Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org> on 2018/03/01 12:03:11 UTC

Fineract Talks for Apachecon NA in Montreal?

Hi All

With Myrle being selected as a keynote speaker (congratulations :-) for Apachecon NA in Montreal, it could be a great opportunity to promote  the project to a wider audience or even simply meetup.

The Apachecon CFP is open so is anyone interested in making a submission?  Example talks could be things like a progress report (what has happened, what is planned), a beginners guide (how to get started), practical user example (a user story from an implementation), etc.

What do people think?

Thanks
Sharan

Re: Fineract Talks for Apachecon NA in Montreal?

Posted by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org>.
Well reminded Ed!

Please be aware that the CFP closes at midnight GMT, which at midnight London, UK time.

Also if anyone has been putting it off until the last moment, then it's time to do it now :-)

Thanks
Sharan

Posted by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org>.
Hi all,

Posted by Myrle Krantz <my...@apache.org>.

Posted by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org>.

Posted by Myrle Krantz <my...@apache.org>.

Posted by "Kevin A. McGrail" <ke...@mcgrail.com>.
On 3/1/2018 7:03 AM, Sharan Foga wrote:
> With Myrle being selected as a keynote speaker (congratulations :-) for Apachecon NA in Montreal, it could be a great opportunity to promote  the project to a wider audience or even simply meetup.
>
> The Apachecon CFP is open so is anyone interested in making a submission?  Example talks could be things like a progress report (what has happened, what is planned), a beginners guide (how to get started), practical user example (a user story from an implementation), etc.
>
> What do people think?
I think it's a good idea!