Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org> on 2012/04/05 06:51:35 UTC

problem with our forrest.zones.apache.org

The Forrest jail web server is not reachable.
For http://forrest.zones.apache.org/
... The connection has timed out

Someone needs to ssh in and see what is happening.

http://forrest.apache.org/zone.html

-David

Re: problem with our forrest.zones.apache.org

Posted by Brian M Dube <bm...@gotgoat.com>.
On 04/05/2012 07:03 PM, Brian M Dube wrote:
> On 04/04/2012 09:51 PM, David Crossley wrote:
>> The Forrest jail web server is not reachable.
>> For http://forrest.zones.apache.org/
>> ... The connection has timed out
>>
>> Someone needs to ssh in and see what is happening.
>
> I've restarted httpd and it is again serving requests. I don't have much
> time to investigate, but I did find this:
>
> [Tue Mar 06 10:11:48 2012] [notice] caught SIGTERM, shutting down
>
> I don't immediately see a cause for that and I'm out of time for today.

I didn't look at the date in that log message closely enough. That's
when the jail last booted. So httpd has apparently been down since then.

Posted by Brian M Dube <bd...@apache.org>.

Posted by Brian M Dube <bd...@apache.org>.