Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Marrad <ma...@hotmail.com> on 2006/09/21 11:41:35 UTC

Jetty jars missing in servicemix-web war

I tried to run the servicemix-web example in the 3.0 release and 3.1
snapshot, but got an java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/mortbay/jetty/nio/SelectChannelConnector.

The problem seems to be that jetty-6.0.0rc4.jar and jetty-util-6.0.0rc4.jar
are missing in web-inf/lib. I changed the scope on org.mortbay.jetty in the
pom from test to runtime, and after that the example run fine.

Regards,
Markus

Re: Jetty jars missing in servicemix-web war

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, could you please raise a JIRA ?

On 9/21/06, Marrad <ma...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I tried to run the servicemix-web example in the 3.0 release and 3.1
> snapshot, but got an java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
> org/mortbay/jetty/nio/SelectChannelConnector.
>
> The problem seems to be that jetty-6.0.0rc4.jar and jetty-util-6.0.0rc4.jar
> are missing in web-inf/lib. I changed the scope on org.mortbay.jetty in the
> pom from test to runtime, and after that the example run fine.
>
> Regards,
> Markus

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet