Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Sankaranarayanan (Ganesh) Ganapathy" <sg...@vitria.com> on 2002/06/24 20:53:46 UTC

Tomcat 4 and bug fixing process

Hi All,

I am new to the free source world, spare with me for some trivial questions:

Can somebody let me know how the bug fixing process works. If I find a bug in Tomcat 4 I see that I can file a bug report in apache bug database http://nagoya.apache.org/bugzilla/enter_bug.cgi?product=Tomcat%204

So how does it work from there. When does bug scrubing happen and how are the bugs prioritized.

When does the bug reporter get a sense of when the bug is likely to be fixed after filing the bug?

Thanx
Ganesh