Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Selvaratnam Uthaiyashankar <ut...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/24 07:28:05 UTC

Re: Client to receive large data problem

Hi,

What version of Axis2/C you are using? Are you using libxml2 or guththila?

Can you verify whether it is a network related issue? You can capture
the message and see whether server sends all the messages, and the
problem is in client side.

Regards,
Shankar

--
S.Uthaiyashankar
Software Architect

RE: Client to receive large data problem

Posted by "Fan, Jan-fon" <ja...@intel.com>.
Hi Shankar,
The data truncation problem happens in my client application which I am using AXIS2/C 1.6 release.

Is there a newer release other than 1.6 that I can use?

Thanks,
Jan-fon

Posted by Selvaratnam Uthaiyashankar <ut...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Selvaratnam Uthaiyashankar <ut...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Selvaratnam Uthaiyashankar <ut...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Fan, Jan-fon" <ja...@intel.com>.
Hi Daginawala,
Thank you so much for telling me this work around.
I tried to increase GUTHTHILA_BUFFER_DEF_SIZE from 16384 to 2000000, but unfortunately the data still got truncated.
Is there other buffer size that I need to increase?

Thanks,
Jan-fon

Posted by "Fan, Jan-fon" <ja...@intel.com>.
Hi Shankar,
I am using AXIS2/C 1.6 release.
I only specified "--prefix" option for the configure command when building AXIS2C, the others are default values. I guess the default for --enable-guththila is yes and --enable-libxml2 is no.
However, before I build AXIS2C, I set the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable to where the pkgconfig of the libxml resides. So I am not sure if I am using libxml2 or guththila.

I used a firewall tool to capture the traffic from server and I did see server sends all the data. So I believe it is the problem in the client side.

Thanks,
Jan-fon