Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Fritz Bein <fr...@gmx.de> on 2007/06/29 10:02:19 UTC

No buffer space available (maximum connections reached?): connect

Hi,

after about 500'000 fetches I receive the message:

... failed with: java.net.SocketException: No buffer space available (maximum connections reached?): connect

for any fetch. May this be a problem of nutch (using 0.9.1) or a problem of the OS (using XP)? In former versions of nutch I have never received this kind of error message.

I will be happy for any hints.
Regards,
Fritz