Posted to kalumet-dev@incubator.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2015/09/02 11:35:54 UTC

[VOTE] Retire Kalumet from the incubator

Hi all,

Regarding the Kalumet community activity, I think it's a fair question:
do we want to continue the incubation process ?

Even if I'm still thinking that Kalumet has lot of values, I propose to
retire Kalumet from the incubator:

[ ] +1 to retire Kalumet from the incubator
[ ] -1 to keep Kalumet in the incubator

The vote is open for 48 hours.

Thanks,
Regards
JB
--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

AW: [VOTE] Retire Kalumet from the incubator

Posted by Oliver Wulff <ow...@talend.com>.
Maybe worth to think about moving parts of the kalumet code into plugins for devops tools like chef or puppets...

________________________________
Posted by Oliver Wulff <ow...@talend.com>.

Re: [VOTE] Retire Kalumet from the incubator

Posted by Andreas Pieber <an...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Andreas Pieber <an...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by "Jamie G." <ja...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by "Jamie G." <ja...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.
+1

Posted by Terri-Lynn Rimmer <on...@gmail.com>.
+1
It's been a crazy busy time here.  I've hardly even seen my local kalumet
buddy!  And currently I'm in the process of buying and renovating a house,
so free time isn't coming any time soon.

Posted by Ioannis Canellos <io...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
+1
Sad but I don't have a lot of time.

--
Olivier Lamy

[RESULT][VOTE] Retire Kalumet from the incubator

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi all,

sorry for the huge late about this vote.

Here's the result:

+1 (to retire Kalumet from the incubator): Achim Nierbeck, Jamie
Goodyear, Andreas Pieber, Olivier Lamy, Ioannis Canellos, Terri-Lynn
Rimmer, Jean-Baptiste Onofré

I will move this vote to general@incubator.apache.org.

Thanks all for your vote.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Retire Kalumet from the incubator

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.
+1