Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Flavio Pompermaier <po...@okkam.it> on 2018/11/05 13:38:37 UTC

Re: Non deterministic result with Table API SQL

Here it is the JIRA ticket and, attached to if, the Flink (Java) job to
reproduce the error: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-10795

Posted by Fabian Hueske <fh...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Flavio for reporting the error helping to debug it.
A job to reproduce the error is very valuable :-)

Best, Fabian