Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by John Clegg <jo...@attglobal.net> on 2004/01/06 14:31:08 UTC

[users@httpd] Setting Timezone for Virtualhost / Apache instance

Hi

I have a question about whether it is possible to run multiple
instances/virtualhost  on different timezones.. I  am due to install
different versions of our website for 2 countries in different timezones
and I would like to figure it out.

I have thought of 2 possible implementations and  I would like to check
if they are possible.
i) Install an new instance of the apache server with the Timezone set
for that user.
ii) Do something in the httpd.conf with the Virtualhost. (Although I am
not sure what)

I am using Apache 1.3.27.

Thanks for your help.

Cheers