Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Benedikt Ritter <br...@apache.org> on 2015/04/06 19:26:23 UTC

How to change the name of a release when adding data to Apache Project Report Helper

Hello,

I've received an email from the Apache Reporter Service, asking me to fill
the latest release I've published at
https://reporter.apache.org/addrelease.html?commons
The problem is, that it won't let me change the name of the release. At
commons we have several components we develop and release individually [1].
So I'd like to be able to change the Project name from "commons" to
"commons-lang". I can do that by modifying the above URL to
https://reporter.apache.org/addrelease.html?commons-lang. Is that the
correct way to do this?

Thanks!
Benedikt

[1] http://commons.apache.org

--
http://people.apache.org/~britter/
http://www.systemoutprintln.de/

Re: How to change the name of a release when adding data to Apache Project Report Helper

Posted by Benedikt Ritter <br...@apache.org>.
I've managed to add Commons Lang releases by using the JIRA import with a
corresponding prefix.

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.