Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/09 21:22:13 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.8.6

The vote passes with:

[5] +1 (cmueller, cibsen, ningjiang, cshneider, janstey)
[1] +1 non-binding (bvahdat)
[0] -1

Thanks to all who voted.
I already synced the artifacts to Maven central.
I will announce the release officially and blog about it after it's synced
to the mirrors.

Best,
Christian

Fwd: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.8.6

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, I overlooked Ashwin's vote:

The vote passes with:

[6] +1 (cmueller, cibsen, ningjiang, cshneider, akarpe, janstey)