Posted to dev@streams.apache.org by Steve Blackmon <sb...@apache.org> on 2015/01/24 23:53:05 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Streams version 0.1-incubating (rc3)

I've created a streams-project 0.1-incubating release candidate, with the
following artifacts up for a vote:

Git tag streams-project-0.1-incubating-rc3 (commit fdb6445)
*https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-streams.git;a=commit;h=fdb6445ff30134793812856670159f4ade310f5d
<https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-streams.git;a=commit;h=fdb6445ff30134793812856670159f4ade310f5d>*

Maven staging repo:
*https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachestreams-1003
<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachestreams-1003>*

Source release:
https://repository.apache.org/service/local/repositories/orgapachestreams-1003/content/org/apache/streams/streams-project/0.1-incubating/streams-project-0.1-incubating-source-release.zip

https://people.apache.org/keys/committer/sblackmon.asc

The release candidate was generated from branch 0.1-rc3, which is master +
current version of all open PRs related to sub-tasks of STREAMS-244 + all
PRs merged to master since the vote for rc1 began + several commits which
address feedback mentioned in -1 votes for rc1 + several commits which
address feedback mentioned in -1 votes for rc2.  0.1-rc3 will be promoted
to master and STREAMS-244 closed if this release candidate is approved.

Please take the time to verify the artifacts before casting your vote.

Vote will be open for 72 hours.

[ ] +1  approve
[ ] +0  no opinion
[ ] -1  disapprove (and reason why)

Steve Blackmon
sblackmon@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Streams version 0.1-incubating (rc3)

Posted by Steve Blackmon <st...@blackmon.org>.
+1

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.
+1, looks good to me

Posted by Matt Franklin <m....@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Verified signatures
Verified no binaries in source
Verified no bundled binaries in war (no more war)
Verified NOTICE, LICENSE and DISCLAIMER files exist

Noted NOTICE copyright date, which is already logged as an issue and has
been a non-blocking issue in the past

Posted by Robert Douglas <ro...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Matt Franklin <m....@gmail.com>.