Posted to dev@rave.apache.org by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu> on 2011/09/14 10:15:20 UTC

[Review] Incubator PMC/Board report for September 2011

Its our turn again this month to report to the board, which means the deadline
for adding it to the Incubator report is *today*.

I've created a draft report (and already signed off myself) here:

   http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/September2011

Everybody please review and if you think something is missing or should be
corrected, please do, *today*.

@Mentors: if OK, please sign off as well.

Thanks,

Ate

Re: [Review] Incubator PMC/Board report for September 2011

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.
On 09/14/2011 02:15 PM, Marlon Pierce wrote:

> You could add that we are taking preliminary steps in showing how to extend and customize rave.  We expect to do a significant code reorganization to support building Rave jars for developers as well as the war.

Thanks, I added that (both to current status and next steps)

Ate

Posted by Marlon Pierce <mp...@cs.indiana.edu>.

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.
Hi Jasha,