Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net> on 2015/05/29 10:09:34 UTC

Uses constraint violation when installing activemq-blueprint feature in karaf 4 (uses felix resolver)

We often see a uses constraint violation when installing the
activemq-blueprint feature in apache karaf 4.0.0-SNAPSHOT.
I am writing to the felix user group as karaf 4 uses the felix resolver
1.2.0 and the exception is thrown by this code.

See the full issue here:

I wonder why there is an exception at all as the two chains end in the
same bundle org.apache.aries.blueprint.core/1.4.3 . I would have
expected this to be a normal situation. So the first thing I would like
to understand is if this is an issue with the activemq bundles or rather
with the resolver itself.

Christian

--
Christian Schneider