Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Luis Gois <lg...@despodata.pt> on 2001/01/26 19:37:59 UTC

Using XSP SQL Processor and count-attribute

Hi!
I've add a "dirty hack" !:) to XSPSQLLibrary.java to enable a query
using the count-attribute and SQL commands after the WHERE clause (like
ORDER BY, etc).

A column of byte type is no longer output, instead the attribute NULL of
the element comes = YES (I need this for my appl)

If this was already corrected, then ignore my e-mail.
If the author is reading this e-mail, to where should I e-mail my
changes for your evaluation?

--
Luis A. Gois
---

Re: Using XSP SQL Processor and count-attribute

Posted by Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>.
On Fri, 26 Jan 2001, Luis Gois wrote:

> Hi!
> I've add a "dirty hack" !:) to XSPSQLLibrary.java to enable a query
> using the count-attribute and SQL commands after the WHERE clause (like
> ORDER BY, etc).
>
> A column of byte type is no longer output, instead the attribute NULL of
> the element comes = YES (I need this for my appl)
>
> If this was already corrected, then ignore my e-mail.
> If the author is reading this e-mail, to where should I e-mail my
> changes for your evaluation?

you can email it to me, and i'll apply it, but note that the sql processor
is deprecated and will not be maintained. the esql logicsheet is the only
sql solution for c1 that i'm putting effort into.

- donald