Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Bailey, Shane C." <SH...@saic.com> on 2003/05/19 20:28:19 UTC

Strange error

I have in my JSP:

enctype="multipart/form-data" >

.

And I get this when I try to view it:

ServletException in:/view/usermgmt/add_user.jsp] 1 error(s) found in
/view/usermgmt/add_user.jsp (250) Encountered end tag html:form with no
start tag '

Re: Strange error

Posted by Denis Avdic <de...@betterway.net>.
Uh, can we see all the code on the page?
And, do your actions have suffixes, such as .do?  Wouldn't it be then
addUser.do?sub=add ?