Posted to dev@juddi.apache.org by "SourceForge.net" <no...@sourceforge.net> on 2003/10/16 08:51:06 UTC

[juddi-Developers] [ juddi-Bugs-824604 ] Null ServiceKey after registration

Bugs item #824604, was opened at 2003-10-16 06:44
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=434422&aid=824604&group_id=42875

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I'm using uddi4j to register a business and service on a
local juddi registry.

The business key that I get after registering a business
is fine, but the service key returned is null.

However when I search for the service using its name
and the businessKey, the registry returns the object
correctly.

Please advise.

Thanks.