Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org> on 2016/07/02 11:27:09 UTC

Commons RDF (was: Jena core vs. extensions?)

> I think Andy's approach is great, I have extended it with parser
> support inhttps://github.com/stain/commonsrdf-parser-jena  - but I've
> not submitted this to Commons RDF yet;  as Andy's code was not
> formally contributed to ASF I didn't want to do this on his behalf.  I
> had considered to do a "clean room" approach - but of course my mind
> would be tainted :)  Feel free to use my code though!
 >
> So a similar jena module/branch would very much be welcome at Commons
> RDF - I would be very pleased if you would consider to contribute to
> it! :)

The code is licensed with the Apache License.

https://github.com/afs/commonsrdf-jena/blob/master/LICENSE

The Apache License grants you the right to use and modify the code.
Contribution is not a precondition!

If you would prefer me to contribute: I've zipped it up and attached it
to JENA-1015.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12815904/2016-07-02_commonsrdf-jena.zip

	Andy

Re: Commons RDF (was: Jena core vs. extensions?)

Posted by Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>.
Thank you! I'll adapt it into a new branch and update if needed.