Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/05 16:24:49 UTC

MultipleInputs with AccumuloInputFormat

In executing some MapReduce over Accumulo with the AccumuloInputFormat,
I came to the realization that AIF fundamentally doesn't work with
concepts like MultipleInputs in Hadoop
(http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/current/api/org/apache/hadoop/mapreduce/lib/input/MultipleInputs.html).
Given that you can only write one set of configuration for AIF into a
Configuration object, there's not a mechanism to support multiple. This
appears to be the case across all versions.

Is this correct? Have I overlooked something?

Re: MultipleInputs with AccumuloInputFormat

Posted by Christopher <ct...@apache.org>.
Are there any other analogous InputFormats that use multiple static
methods in a stateless way to configure a job?

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.