Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by shaoguang geng <ge...@yahoo.com> on 2007/08/03 09:13:36 UTC

name of a service

Just now, I found that the <service name="[name]">, name here must equal to the java interface's name, as well the service's name of WSDL, other wise, we just see NullPointerException.

I would suggest generate a guiding Exception, to tell the developer this "rule" of defining a service.

---------------------------------

Re: name of a service

Posted by ant elder <an...@apache.org>.
Sure...but the contribution of bit of code or even a complete testcase
highlighting this would still be of use...and a patch to get the desired
behaviour would be even more help :)

   ...ant

Re: name of a service

Posted by Scott Kurz <sc...@gmail.com>.