Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Philipp Kloke <ph...@web.de> on 2011/10/12 19:53:14 UTC

cppcheck results

I checked the subversion source code (r1182475) with cppcheck 1.51 (Windows x64 configuration). I attached the results to this email. Please have a look on the results.

Re: cppcheck results

Posted by Philipp Kloke <ph...@web.de>.
Hi,

I attached some patches to this mail which fix some of the issues (the easy
ones to fix).

Because I am not familiar with the code of svn I am unable to work on the
other issues. Furthermore I can not say, that the attached fixes will work.
Please have a look on them and the remaining cppcheck results (some of them,
I believe, are false positives. I removed them in the attached remaining
output)

On Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 07:53:14PM +0200, Philipp Kloke wrote:
> I checked the subversion source code (r1182475) with cppcheck 1.51
> (Windows x64 configuration). I attached the results to this email. Please
> have a look on the results.

Hi,

do you have time to send patches to fix some of these?
That would be awesome. Thanks!

Re: cppcheck results

Posted by Stefan Sperling <st...@elego.de>.