Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Soheil Eizadi <se...@infoblox.com> on 2013/05/08 02:29:02 UTC

DeleteNiciraNvpDeviceCmd.java

I was reviewing the NiciraNvp code, it is a very good model of External Network Device in CloudStack. I noted that in DeleteNiciraNvpDeviceCmd.java, the function:

	@Override
	public String getEventType() {
		return EventTypes.EVENT_EXTERNAL_LB_DEVICE_DELETE;
	}

should be returning EVENT_EXTERNAL_NVP_CONTROLLER_DELETE

probably minor, but wanted to note here.
-Soheil

Re: DeleteNiciraNvpDeviceCmd.java

Posted by Hiroaki KAWAI <ka...@stratosphere.co.jp>.
Thank you for reporting. fixed in master and 4.1 :-)