Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by MagRaj <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2006/03/16 00:08:15 UTC

Searching on a particular domain

Hi,

I  am newbie in nutch, i would appreciate if anyone could answer to my below
questions:

1. I did the intranet crawling against 5 urls that was defined in the flat
file url. Everything went on fine and i had db,segments and index created.
Is it possible to create a new segment(contains all the pages of that url)
for each url??  So that, i can i do the search against a specific segment.
If so, how do i go about achieving it?

2. I have a requirement in which the search has to be done against a
specific domain/url, dynamically. How to achieve this? The segments and
indexes are created for all the urls.

3. what is the difference between prefix-urlfilter and regex-urlfilter and
its uses??

Thanks.

Sent from the Nutch - Dev forum at Nabble.com.